Sleeping Beauty Themed Party



I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yet I know it’s true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you’ll do
You’ll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream
Absolutely! this is my all time favorite from all of my Themed Parties this Year!
Last weekend I made a Sleeping Beauty 3rd Birthday Themed Party as a Fan of Disney I am Happy and very Satisfied with the outcome…  so here’s the Details! 
Details: 
– Vanilla and Dulce de Leche with Strawberry Filling Aurora Dress with Tiara Fondant Cake
– Vanilla with Strawberry Filling Aurora Dress Cupcakes
– Vanilla Crown Cupcakes
– Chocolate Cookies with Buttercream on top
– Vanilla Royal Minicakes
– Marshmallows with coated with White Chocolate
– Castle Piñata
– DIY Letter C Frame
– DIY Giveaways Paper Crowns with pink and blue Ribbons and etc.























1 Comments